Points of inspiration: It is incredibly satisfying and motivating to me when I can provide an answer that results in a win/win scenario for all parties involved.
I have been in both hunter and farmer roles where I worked closely with different levels of management for three major national companies. Becoming an Emerald Circle Winner in my most recent assignment was a real highlight: this happened by conducting extensive research that created customer-focused solutions.
- Bragging rights: Bachelor of Arts (Classical and Ancient Studies) from Carleton University
- Accomplishments outside of work: Travelling to new NFL stadiums each year. Bringing my father to his first Pittsburgh Steelers game after he’d been cheering for them for 60 years.
- My faves: Mumford and Sons, Green Bay Packers
- My biggest weakness: Deep-fried cheese curds.
- How I unwind after work: Gym 5x/week
“The key factors in exceeding my targets have been establishing a trusting relationship with my clients, and taking the time to learn their businesses inside and out.”
Business-to-Business, Insurance and Industrial