LOCK SEARCH GROUP
POSITION: Executive Assistant
LOCATION: Markham, ON
Lock Search Group is a leading permanent placement recruiting firm and we are currently recruiting for an Executive Assistant for a global leader in the Consumer Goods and Retail space.
In this role, you would be a close partner to the Canadian General Manager, and would provide proactive support in a fast-paced environment by streamlining day-to-day processes, and working on coordinating with the global team to help drive business.
This is a more junior support role and would not be fitting for a very tenured Executive Assistant.
The ideal candidate will have 2-4 years work experience providing administrative support in a medium to large sized company who is a self-starter with growth potential and ideally brings a passion for athletics and fitness.
This role can serve as a stepping stone within the organization – in fact, the past 2 incumbents in this role are still currently with the company in different functional roles!
- Monitor, manage, and prioritize all incoming correspondences for the GM in a confidential, professional, and tactful manner
- Strong ‘objection handling’ and prioritization skills in managing people who are requesting the GM’s time
- Coordinate meetings, book travel, and manage the GM’s calendar, and escalate urgent matters directly
- Create and update a daily list of priorities through developing a strong understanding of business needs
- Proactively support and anticipate the GM’s needs
- Assist with managing complex projects and deadlines across internal teams
- Provide meeting summaries and minutes, and follow up with action items for relevant internal teams to ensure they are completed
- Work closely with internal and external partners and build strong professional relationships
- All other duties as required
- University Degree or College Diploma
- 2-3 previous years of experience an Executive Assistant role providing direct support to an Executive
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong problem solving and prioritization with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to collaborate and manage complex project timelines
- Independent and proactive self-driven mindset with the ability to make decisions based on analytical and business-focused rationale
- Upbeat and optimistic with strong customer-service and relationship building skills
- Ability to manage stress under tight deadlines
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, and Mac OS
- Base Salary + bonus + benefits
HOW TO APPLY:
If you are interested in this opportunity please submit your resume to Dana Lamanna using the “Apply” button.
Thank you to all applicants but only qualified candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com