Our client is a medical devices company dedicated using light to alleviate the pain and negative impacts of many common diseases. They are looking for an Account Executive to join their stellar team in Toronto, ON.
- Achieve company sales goals, while promoting quality and awareness for prospective clients
- Accountable for establishing and developing new accounts, managing day to day relationships with current partners, maintaining and developing close business relationships with key players and decision makers.
- Build a business plan to prospect more potential.
- Generate sales as a result of executing approved business plan.
- Follow up with internet sales leads and build a funnel of prospects.
- Increase business with existing accounts through effective customer service and problem resolution.
- Identify and develop prospects into clients through lead generation activities, cold calling, mail outs, face to face meetings, and follow-ups introducing products and services.
- Organize remote training events.
- Manage leads and sales through Salesforce CRM.
- Other duties as assigned.
- University degree in a related field
- 1+ years of sales experience (health science experience preferred)
- Demonstrated track record of successful outbound sales
- Familiar with Salesforce software and MS Office applications
- Excellent problem-solving, coordination, and organizational skills
- Able to take initiative and be pro-active
To apply, please submit your resume using the Apply Now button.
We thank all interested applicants, however, only the candidates chosen for an interview will be contacted.