Account Executive - SaaS
Lock Search Group is working exclusively with an early stage, digital engagement SaaS company who strives to make online engagements within the communities and with stakeholders easier. They create an accessible platform to engage, consult and collaborate between Public Sector organizations and their communities.
Understanding the challenges faced by government organizations in connecting with their communities, they created an innovative solution that provides an online engagement platform that delivers a high level of engagement with ease of use. The web-based tools and related services makes their platform easy to customize for the organizations and easy to navigate through for the community members.
Experiencing continuous year over year growth, they are on track to more than double their revenues over last year. With the success that they’ve had over a short period of time, they are entering a rapid growth stage and are looking to add an experienced SaaS Account Executive to their growing team. As an integral part of the company’s growth strategy, the Account Executive will connect with key stakeholders within government and para-governmental organizations throughout North America.
Collaborating closely with the CEO, the Director of Sales, marketing and the lead gen team, the Account Executive will develop business opportunities from pre-qualified leads, webinar attendees and future related network events and conferences. The Account Executive will manage the sales process from discovery, solution overview, negotiation to close. They will engage the implementation team appropriately and will ensure success and follow up on the program.
- Build and maintain a strong pipeline of qualified prospects/opportunities
- Develop an actionable, strategic annual business plan and execute it
- Follow up on all in-bound lead sources as well as webinar attendees
- ·Coordinates the sales process from start to finish; collaborating with various internal departments to create client recommendations and solutions
- Update and maintain communications and client data in the CRM
- Work closely with marketing and SDR’s to increase lead volumes of prospects
- Qualify prospects and identify true opportunities and lead through the sales cycle
- Consistently update CRM, manage an accurate opportunity pipeline and advance qualified opportunities to close
- Be a trusted advisor and consultant to clients regarding customer and community engagement
- Conduct software product demonstrations virtually using screen share technology
- Develop proposals and respond to RFP’s
- Create quotes, draft contracts and offer incentives to clients as required
- Continuously educate yourself on the latest technologies, competitors and partners
- Maintain updated information and trends as it relates to the market and customer engagement practices
- Hand off and engage the customer success team for the implementation process
- Assist other sales and service team members when called upon by management
- Accurately forecast, track, and report revenue
- 5+ years sales experience in direct B2B SaaS sales
- Experience selling into government and para-governmental organizations an asset.
- Post-secondary degree in Business, Marketing and/or Communications preferred
- Local government, urban planning or community engagement experience a definite asset
- Strong understanding of the sales process and pipeline management
- Proven track record of achieving / exceeding sales quotas
- Exceptional new account development and client relationship skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional presentation skills both in person and via online presentations and demos
- Experience in SaaS sales into the US market an asset
- Tech Savvy, good with digital interfaces
- Strong business acumen
- High energy, drive, enthusiasm and professionalism
Thank you in advance for your interest, only individuals deemed to have the skill set and experience to fit the role will be contacted. Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada without sponsorship.