Our client is a leading pharmaceutical company that specializes in dermatological treatments with a mission to advance dermatology through innovation and manufacturing. They are looking for a Product Manager for their Aesthetics Department in the GTA.
- Set the strategic vision and focus and be responsible for the development of marketing / commercial programs targeted towards physicians, nurses, consumers, and patients
- Develop effective marketing plans and strategies
- Assist in development of consumer-focused loyalty and acquisition program
- Collaborate with aesthetics sales team to manage a consumer rebate program
- Analyze and utilize key market insights and market research on an ongoing basis
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders and agency partners to deliver highly impactful campaign brands and other marketing initiatives
- Develop Canadian promotional materials
- Liaise with Sales and Marketing team, Aesthetics marketing, and Medical and Sales team to implement plans
- Responsible for managing brand marketing budget
- Other duties as assigned
- BA or BSc preferred in area of marketing, science, or business
- 2+ years of experience as a Product Manager
- Experiences with Canadian Devices is preferred
- Experience with successful transaction selling
- Experience with digital/social marketing preferred
- Experience interpreting market research, MS Data, etc.
- Strong knowledge of Customer Focus and Key Opinion leader identification and development
- Ability to work collaboratively and be a team player
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong financial and business acumen
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to use Microsoft Office (Outlook, Teams, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
This position will require the ability to travel within Canada to interact with internal and external stakeholders about 20% of the time.
To apply, please submit your resume using the Apply Now button.
We thank all interested applicants, however, only the candidates chosen for an interview will be contacted.