Our client, an established leader in more than 94 countries in the financial and insurance fields, is looking for a Bilingual Insurance Product Specialist to join their Toronto team. The future Product Specialist will be a key resource in conducting market research, in assisting the insurance consulting teams as well as supporting with other key insurance lines of business.
- Reviews insurance documentation and marketing materials (English and French);
- Assists in the research and the publication of quarterly and annual insurance market reports;
- Documents changes over prescribed periods in the insurance markets;
- Provides support for various consulting projects, including the development of product benchmarks and PowerPoint presentations by leveraging market data;
- Assists with other research and presentation materials for new client prospects;
- Supports Request for Proposals processes.
- University degree;
- Bilingual (English and French) – required;
- Highly organized, resourceful and excellent attention to detail;
- Research skills (to gather consumer, competitor and market data);
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills;
- Effective and efficient time management and multitasking skills as well as autonomy;
- Strong communications skills, both verbal and written;
- Great knowledge of MS Office (in particular Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
If you are interested in this role, please send your resume to Jack Gawen at email@example.com
, making sure to include " Bilingual Insurance Product Specialist position" as the subject of your email.
We thank all the applicants, but only the selected candidates will be contacted.