Our client, a leading national distributor in the industrial products industry, is looking for a Bilingual IT ERP Support Specialist – Tier 1. The IT ERP Support Specialist, who will have as direct manager the IT Operations Team Lead, will be responsible for providing first line technical support to his or her teammates with the internal ERP software, at one of company’s 270 Profit Centers across Canada and within the National Support Centre, located in Ontario. This includes functional and technical support on company’s ERP platform, remote troubleshooting and isolation issues and inquiries reported by teammates and resolution of these issues and inquiries.
The company’s ERP Support team provides 6 x 12 support and therefore all members of the team must be willing and able to work shifts.
This position is a remote one and the future Bilingual IT Support Specialist will be located in Canada.
- Providing ongoing ERP platform functional and technical support for teammates
- Intake of teammate support inquiries
- Logging support inquiries and related activity through the support incident lifecycle in Company’s ITSM platform
- Communicate with ticket submitters to ensure issues are understood
- Collaborating with subject matters experts in other parts of the organization when issues cannot be cleared directly by the ERP support team
- Record, track, and document the problem-solving process, including all successful and unsuccessful decisions made, and actions taken, through to final resolution
- Day to day monitoring, tracking and coordination of service desk incidents
- Prioritization and resolution of support inquiries per the established support service levels
- Strive for first call resolution
- Attain deep knowledge in functionality of ERP platform modules and integrated applications
- Understand Company business processes and how functionality is implemented within the ERP platform to support Company business processes
- Continually develop ERP platform functional and technical support skills
- Perform other related activities, as necessary or as assigned
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in Compute Science or Information Technology.
- Minimum one (1) year experience working in an application support or business analyst role
- Experience and comfort working with business software systems an asset
- Experience working within and managing issues and incidents within an ITSM platform
- Previous customer service desk experience - an asset
- Working in a power user or application support role for an ERP or CRM system - an asset
- Experience with the Infor M3 ERP platform an asset
- Knowledgeable in managing and supporting antivirus system
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Exceptional customer service orientation
- Bilingual (French and English) both oral and writing - mandatory
- Eager to fully understand end user’s issues, find solutions promptly
If you are interested in this role, please send your resume to Minna Johl at firstname.lastname@example.org, making sure to include " Bilingual ERP IT Support Specialist position" as the subject of your email.
We thank all the applicants, however only the selected candidates will be contacted.