Our client, a software company which helps businesses to attract customers, to engage and empower employees, to develop breakthrough products people love, is looking for a Bilingual Senior Success Consultant in the Toronto area. The future Senior Success Consultant, who will have a key role within the company, will be responsible for assisting clients throughout their lifecycle, helping them unlock the value from company’s products and services, by understanding their goals and, as trusted advisors, recommending solutions to the challenges they face.
- Drive Customer Success by engaging and committing users from public sector (government and education) organizations.
- Manage a portfolio of public sector client accounts and consult clients in their journey to drive business value.
- Understand clients’ business challenges and industry trends and consult on how the company can help them achieve their objectives.
- Establish plans that clarify client goals and enable them to measure their progress.
- Prepare content that educates users on how to fully utilize the company’s platform.
- Collaborate cross-functionally.
- Advocate for the needs of clients to leaders in different departments.
- Mobilize resources to resolve clients’ concerns and issues.
- Drive cross-functional initiatives to improve the overall customer experience.
- Monitor Client Health Metrics.
- Monitor product engagement and intervene as early as possible when risks arise.
- Conduct constant business reviews and find opportunities for growth.
- Motivate the clients to conduct more research and determine them to recommend the company to other organizations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Communication or any other area relevant for the position.
- Previous experience in a client-facing role.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and the ability to build positive relationships.
- The capacity to juggle multiple priorities at a time.
- Excellent communicator and able to empathize with the audience in a professional manner.
- Determined, inventive in the face of challenges, and “stubborn” when it comes to helping the clients succeed.
- Effective at working in a fast-growing environment.
- Bilingual in English and French - business proficiency.
If this role interests you, please send your resume to Jack Gawen at email@example.com, making sure to include " Bilingual Senior Success Consultant position" as the subject of your email.
We thank all the applicants, but only the selected candidates will be contacted.