Our client is a premier leader of non-surgical aesthetics, with clinics located all over Canada, they pride themselves on providing effective, safe anti-aging and cosmetic solutions to their patients.
We are looking to onboard an enthusiastic and entrepreneurial leader to their team. The successful candidate will ideally be a Jack/Jill of all trades with a drive to optimize current business and expand on new potential opportunities!
The Clinic Manager will be highly motivated to deliver the day-to-day functions of a high-volume full service cosmetic clinic. This role will liaise with the lead dermatologist, health staff, and physicians to ensure success of client relationships. The main primary functions are Customer Service and Operations, HR and Payroll, Sales and Marketing. A general understanding of the cosmetic surgery and medical aesthetic industry will be an asset!
- Ensure overall operations of the clinic including providing excellent customer service among patients and liaise with external service providers
- Present novel ways to improve clinic operations to the medical director
- Develop and implement efficient and improved working procedures for internal and external staff
- Promote the company through marketing and promotion activities and social media management
- Prepare and monitor financial activities such as billing, accounts receivable, billing and P&L
- Prepare and analyze sales results and key performance indicators (KPI) reports
- Maintain adequate inventory of clinic and office supplies, repairs, and maintenance
- Lead all human resources activities at all capacities and maintaining of employee files such as recruiting, training, performance management, benefits, and vacation tracking
- Plan and organize events; weekly staff meetings and client appreciation days
- Business Develop and implement plans to promote office services to other businesses in the area and beyond with the goal of increasing cosmetic referrals to the office
- Bachelor or higher in relevant discipline (Business Administration or Marketing)
- 5+ years’ experience in the healthcare industry is required; Knowledge of aesthetics, dermatology, or related fields is highly preferred
- Detail oriented, strategic thinker with effective critical thinking and problem-solving capabilities to market and grow new and existing business
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suites
- Proven leadership, people management, and business acumen
- Strong interpersonal skills to cultivate and grow relationships with stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and to manage a busy workload
The compensation is attractive and highly competitive with a high level of responsibility in all the business functions of the clinic with the opportunity for lucrative bonus incentives!
If the opportunity to work with an industry leading organization is of interest to you, please apply in confidence directly to Brent Dodge (Recruitment Consultant), email@example.com.
Thank you in advance for your interest, only individuals deemed to have the skill set and experience to fit the role will be contacted. Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada without sponsorship.
Lock Search Group is a National Executive Recruitment firm with a dozen offices in Canada, a staff of more than 50 Consultants and Associates, and expertise in 11 major disciplines. Our mission is to provide exceptional Recruitment and Consulting Services to clients and candidates. We apply our experience and expertise to deliver solutions with a personalized approach that focuses on clients’ needs and candidates’ goals.