Our client is on a mission to redefine mental health and well-being across North America, through various immersive therapies and science-based drug development. They are looking for a Director of Clinical Operations in Toronto, to help them with their clinical trials.
- Oversee and manage all aspects of clinical trials
- Work closely with other CROs to execute clinical trials
- Build and implement business strategies for clinical trial programs
- Build and maintain Key Opinion Leader relationships and external stakeholders
- Prepare and direct progress reports or management to management
- Ensure compliance to legal and quality standards
- Partner with leadership team to manage risks
- Other tasks as required
- MD or PhD required
- 10+ years of experience in clinical development, within a CRO preferred
- Experience in Phase 1 and 2 of clinical trials
- Excellent knowledge of pre-clinical trial regulations (FDA, ICH, GCP, GLP)
- Experience in CNS, neurology, depression/anxiety is preferred
- Management experience preferred
- Strong leadership skills required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills required
To apply, please submit your resume using the Apply Now button.
We thank all interested applicants, however, only the candidates chosen for an interview will be contacted.