Commercial Underwriter – Marine Facilities and Operations
As one of the leading MGA’s, our client is continuing their growth throughout Canada, and we are partnered with them nationally to help them with their growth. We are currently recruiting for an experienced Commercial Lines Underwriter to join their Vancouver team.
The Commercial Lines Underwriter is responsible to underwrite and service the commercial marina portfolio for Canada. Ensuring the growth and profitability of the portfolio and maintaining exceptional relationships with brokers and agents is critical. As this is a key underwriting position managing the Commercial Marina portfolio, previous experience in underwriting marine facilities and operations are necessary. An in-depth knowledge and understanding of the marine business and industry in Canada is required.
Qualifications & Skills Required:
- Minimum 3+ years of experience underwriting marine related business and operations
- CIP or working towards completing CIP courses
- Exceptional customer service and relationship skills
- Strong analytical skills and highly detailed
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of the marina business
- Experienced in commercial liability for marine facilities and operations
- Experienced in property coverage of marine facilities
- Experienced in commercial vessel coverage
If you meet the requirements above and are interested in this position, please send your resume to Frank Joe at firstname.lastname@example.org