Our client is a pharmaceutical company that specialized in lifesaving medicines and provides products and services to help critically and chronically ill patients. They are currently looking for a Complaints Officer in the GTA to carry out a 15-month contract with them.
The successful candidate will enjoy an exciting career, a company culture based on a clear purpose and values, and the knowledge that your work makes a real difference.
- Responsible for managing product complaints related to company medical devices and drug products.
- Documenting and managing the complaint process.
- Liaises with external stakeholders to ensure complaints are tested, investigated and responded to in a timely and appropriate manner.
- Ensures that the complaint system is compliant with Health Canada, Health Product, ISO 9001/13485 standards, and other guidelines.
- Responsible for recalls and in writing Investigation and Key Performance Reports.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Life Science, Chemistry, Biology, Microbiology, or any other Biological Science.
- 3-5 years of experience in handling Quality Assurance compliance based activities and capable of writing technical reports.
- Experience with Canadian Medical Devices Regulations SOR/98-282 and ISO 9001/13485 standards.
- Strong knowledge of GMP and GLP guidelines along with testing technologies in chemistry and microbiology.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
- Intermediate (or higher) French skills is preferred.
- Self-motivated and able to adhere to standards while working productively with minimal supervision.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, PowerPoint and Excel (charting and spreadsheets expertise is required).
- Knowledge of SAP is preferred.
To apply, please submit your resume using the Apply Now button.
We thank all interested applicants, however, only the candidates chosen for an interview will be contacted.