Our client is a start-up company that is using their own AI powered platform to revolutionize biotech in drug development. They are looking for a Computational Biologist in North America (Canada, Boston, willing to re-locate to Toronto) – for now the individual will work from home.
- Work on statistical analysis towards therapeutic target discovery
- Analyze large scale datasets to identify disease risk variants with significant population prevalence
- Statistical genetics analysis/genetics data analysis
- Assist with AI powered drug development
- Utilize processes like genome-wide association study (GWAS), fine-mapping, eQTL
- Integrate different types of data (RNA seq, genomics)
- PhD in Computational Biology, Population Genetics or Statistical Genetics
- Strong knowledge of R, Python, and Unix shell
- Strong peer-reviewed publication track record
- Strong knowledge of biostatistics/statistical genetics
- Familiar with GWAS, fine-mapping, eQTL, next generation-sequencing (NGS)
- Experience with large-scale data analysis of human genome datasets
- Experience with analyzing genetic variant data in human genetics
To apply, please submit your resume using the Apply Now button.
We thank all interested applicants, however, only the candidates chosen for an interview will be contacted.