Lock Search Group is pleased to present an exciting opportunity to join a leader in the pharmaceutical industry! Our client is a healthcare company looking to grow their Finance and Administration team.
They are looking for a Contract Lead to be based in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan. This individual will be partnering with Provincial Healthcare Leaders and will be the face of the company to Chief Procurement Officers, Chief Financial Officers, and Procurement Leaders in the Province.
What you will be doing:
- Establish and maintain relationships with Procurement Leaders
- Own the customer experience for contracting, including contract renewals, collections, contract compliance, credit/debit notes, quotes, billing blocks, etc.
- Collaborate with the sales team, monitor progress, as well as prepare proposals and quotes
- Ensure the production of accurate and timely contract and pricing information, along with analysis and trending reports
- Keep up to date on trends, issues, and opportunities
- Provide insight on provincial performance and make recommendations to drive profitable growth
- Identify opportunities and threats and suggest and implement corrective actions and strategies
The experience you bring:
- Bachelor's degree in Business
- 3+ years of relevant experience in general Accounting/Finance
- Prior commercial experience in a customer-facing role
- Skilled negotiator
- Proven ability to manage priorities
- Ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines
- Ability to travel (20% of time)
- Demonstrated business acumen
- Strong interpersonal skills and confidence around senior-level buying influencers
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Member of an accounting association (an asset)
- Experience with SAP (an asset)
If you have strong financial acumen, experience with contract management, RFP’s, and pricing strategy, as well as meet the criteria above, please apply in confidence for immediate consideration using the “Apply” button.
Thank you in advance for your interest, only individuals deemed to have the skill set and experience to fit the role will be contacted. Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada without sponsorship.
Lock Search Group is a National Executive Recruitment firm with a dozen offices in Canada, a staff of more than 50 Consultants and Associates, and expertise in 11 major disciplines. Our mission is to provide exceptional Recruitment and Consulting Services to clients and candidates. We apply our experience and expertise to deliver solutions with a personalized approach that focuses on clients’ needs and candidates’ goals.