Director of Sales and Marketing - Construction sector
Our client is a leader in the construction and development industry. This first-class company has engaged Cameron Lappin of Lock Search Group to assist them in their search for a Director of Sales and Marketing to join their team in the Greater Vancouver region. This is a unique opportunity for a position that will be responsible for the development, leadership, and management of multiple projects throughout the greater Vancouver region, and along the sea-to-sky corridor.
The Director of Sales and Marketing reports directly to the President and is a key member of the senior leadership team. As the Director, you will be responsible for: creating, planning, and managing sales and marketing campaigns. The role is for someone who can effectively engage management level staff, and stakeholders to drive results; inevitably a departmental leader who is both a strategic thinker, and doer. Candidate must have a background in Construction or Development.
- Taking the sales lead for all major business development initiatives, while managing key strategic client relationships
- Hiring, training, and developing employees to create a high performing team
- Developing and implementing appropriate strategies to improve performance, including the development and execution of a sales plan
- Contract negotiation, risk assessment and change management
- Overseeing, utilizing, and promoting Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tools (i.e. SalesForce) internally
- Effectively engaging and collaborating with finance and construction departments, along with other key internal stakeholders, in order to build sound partnerships to achieve strategic initiatives and attain organizational goals
- Develop financial plans and manage resources. Ability to analyze and interpret financial data
- Bachelor’s Degree, or 2-year Diploma in business, marketing, real estate, or urban planning preferred
- Minimum 5 years of experience in project sales and marketing in Construction and/or with launching pre-sale projects
- Understanding of residential and commercial construction process, schedules and documents is critical
- Strong financial and business acumen including project budgeting and planning
- Must have a background in Construction or Development
- Assisting in database management, proposal creation, and other business development processes
- Analyzing organizational structure, identify processes and implement approved recommendations
Total Rewards: This role has a Comprehensive Benefit package that includes competitive salaries, performance and investment bonuses, extended health and dental benefits, paid sick time, generous vacation and flexible work arrangements
If you are looking for an opportunity to grow professionally within a motivated company, apply for this position today! Please submit your resume to Cameron Lappin, Senior Recruitment Consultant by using the “Apply” button.
Thank you in advance for your interest, only individuals deemed to have the skill set and experience to fit the role will be contacted. Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada without sponsorship.
Lock Search Group is a National Executive Recruitment firm with a dozen offices in Canada, a staff of more than 50 Consultants and Associates, and expertise in 11 major disciplines. Our mission is to provide exceptional Recruitment and Consulting Services to clients and candidates. We apply our experience and expertise to deliver solutions with a personalized approach that focuses on clients’ needs and candidates’ goals.