Distribution Centre Manager
Lock Search Group is pleased to present an exciting opportunity to join a leader in the Beverage Industry. Our client has a long heritage of manufacturing, selling, distributing, and marketing ready-to-drink products, with a large supply chain operation.
They are looking for a Distribution Centre Manager to be based in Edmonton, Alberta to support their Edmonton and Lloydminster facilities, including managing day to day operations, collaborating with Union Leaders, operational optimization, and developing short/long term strategies.
What you will be doing:
- Developing relationships and collaborating with Union Leaders, while also following company policy and practices.
- Ensuring efficient logistic operations (equipment service, fleet, warehouse, and delivery).
- Assisting with the collaboration between the Distribution, Warehouse, and Sales teams.
- Profit & Loss (P&L) responsibility.
- Effectively communicating company messaging to all employees.
- Creating cross-functional team engagement and a safety-first mindset.
- Working with senior leaders, vendors, and stakeholders to identify, plan, and lead the execution of optimization initiatives.
- Maintaining regulatory compliance standards and facility policies.
- Supporting and leading change management initiatives.
The experience you bring:
- Post-secondary education or equivalent work experience required
- 10+ years management experience (unionized operation preferred)
- Demonstrated experience collaborating with Union Leaders and fostering positive relationships
- Strong influencing and people leadership skills
- Solid understanding of regulatory compliance standards and OSHA standards (experience tracking and reporting KPIs)
- Experience leading teams through transformation and change
If you’re an experienced operations leader who checks all the boxes, apply today in confidence by directly emailing your resume to Jay Pinniger (Recruitment Consultant), firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you in advance for your interest, only individuals deemed to have the skill set and experience to fit the role will be contacted. Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada without sponsorship.
Lock Search Group is a National Executive Recruitment firm with a dozen offices in Canada, a staff of more than 50 Consultants and Associates, and expertise in 11 major disciplines. Our mission is to provide exceptional Recruitment and Consulting Services to clients and candidates. We apply our experience and expertise to deliver solutions with a personalized approach that focuses on clients’ needs and candidates’ goals.