Field Service Technician
Lock Search Group is a national permanent placement recruiting firm and our client a leader in infection prevention and medical devices is currently looking for a Field Service Technician to join their dynamic team in Montreal.
The Field Service Technician will be responsible for performing preventive and corrective maintenance of the organization’s products in a safe and efficient manner. The ideal candidate can work independently and possesses strong technical, organizational, problem-solving, and troubleshooting skills.
- Drive Customer satisfaction through pro-active communication and commitment to resolving Customer’s issues/problems expediently.
- Perform corrective maintenance including disassembling, replacing, or repairing defective parts; rewiring or reassembling as required; troubleshooting, adjusting/calibrating, and certifying equipment ready for use by using standard and specialized tools and test equipment (i.e., schematics, diagrams, technical manuals, etc.).
- Troubleshoot, repair, modify, overhaul, or refurbish standard and special purpose equipment and systems components.
- Ensure a positive Customer experience by providing timely performance, service calls, warranty calls, field upgrade programs, etc.
- Perform minor installations as required.
- Establish and maintain effective, communicative relationships with customers, managers, support functions and the sales organization.
- Increase company growth through identifying sales opportunities and recommending products/services to customers.
- Communicate leads to management and sales staff.
- Be a positive ambassador
- High School Diploma or DEC with 2+ years’ relevant experience required.
- Bilingual French/ English
- Valid driver’s license
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable with physical working requirements
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit your resume to Jean-François Sauvé using the “Apply” button. You can also submit your resume directly to Jean-François Sauvé at firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating “Field Service Technician” in the title of the email.
We thank all interested applicants, however only candidates chosen for an interview will be contacted.