Our client is a pharmaceutical company that treats mental and physical disorders. They are on a mission to become a global pharmaceutical leader in therapeutic products and are looking for a Formulation Scientist in the GTA.
- Lead in the development of novel drug formulation, drug delivery technologies and products.
- Assist with scale-up from development to production quantities.
- Provide Director Pharmaceutical Research and Development with investigational summary reports on an as needed basis.
- Maintain compliance to all health and safety standards, GMPs, and regulatory requirements.
- Establish milestones, timelines, and deliverables for product development.
- Ensure all analytical facilities, equipment and procedures are maintained and operated according to applicable regulatory requirements and SOPs.
- Provide leadership and direction to Analytical R&D laboratory personnel for all laboratory activities.
- Either Ph.D. in Pharmaceutical Sciences, Pharmacy, Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or equivalent with 5+ years’ experience in Pharma, Biopharma industry.
- Or Master’s degree in Pharmaceutical Sciences or equivalent with 7+ years’ experience in Pharma, Biopharma industry
- Excellent computer, documentation, communication, and organizational skills required.
- Must have strong attention to detail, strong problem-solving skills, as well as the ability to work in a cross-functional team environment with multi-tasking abilities.
- Ability to travel on periodic basis.
- Hands on experience with pharmaceutical process equipment setup, operation and troubleshooting is required.
- Excellent knowledge of biopharmaceutics, solubility studies, dissolution, bioavailability and overall pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics.
To apply, please submit your resume using the Apply Now button.
We thank all interested applicants, however, only the candidates chosen for an interview will be contacted.