Our client, a global leader in the irrigation systems sector, is looking for a Sales “solution-based” Golf Area Manager in the Toronto region. The future Golf Area Sales Manager will be responsible for the development and implementation of strategic sales planning, business development and growth of sales and market share. He or she is responsible for establishing and managing relationship with distributors, golf course owners, green committees, etc.
- Manages and develops business partnerships in the area for which she/he is responsible.
- Designs and implements Sales growth strategies for Golf in the assigned territory.
- Recommends and implements differentiating sales strategies, programs and promotions.
- Visits golf courses regularly to identify future business opportunities.
- Organizes project follow-ups of new built or renovation projects.
- Participates and develops strategic industry events, fly-ins, tradeshows and regional events.
- Updates the company’s database of customers and influencers.
- Tracks, monitors and reports Sales progress and do scheduled reporting on a regularly basis.
- Actively participates in the business tactical planning.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Commerce, Science or any other relevant field.
- Seven or more years of experience in industrial / technical products sales.
- Irrigation market experience- an asset.
- Bilingual English / French both oral and writing – an asset.
- Proven track record and demonstrated progression of responsibilities including management experience.
- Experience in selling projects involving different stakeholders.
- Strategic thinking and tactical execution with aptitude for quantitative analysis.
- Self-motivated, ability to achieve results individually and through others.
- Strong interpersonal, influencing and leadership skills.
- Working knowledge of personal computers and commonly used business software.
- Availability to travel up to 50% within the Canada territory.
If you have the above requirements and this sounds like an opportunity for you, send your resume by clicking the APPLY button!
We thank all the applicants, but only the selected candidates will be contacted.