Our client is a world leader in lab testing and is currently looking for an HR Specialist to join their superb team in the GTA. This position is based out of the company office in North York, Toronto and reports directly to the Director of Human Resources.
- Work with multiple business units to support further acquisitions and growth
- Advise and administer on employee relations activities for all business units
- Responsible for recruitment and hiring campaigns for businesses
- Primary administrator for ATS, and Training and Development platform
- Support and advise on the Health & Safety programs
- Handle COVID response protocol for businesses when needed
- Assist in developing standardized procedures across all businesses in Canada
- Conduct administrative onboarding for new employees
- Field employee questions when it comes to compensation and benefits
- Maintain business unit HR documentation
- Assist with Performance Management Program
- Assist in developing, launching, and maintaining all HR special projects and initiative
- Develop, review, and implement HR policies, to reflect company culture, vision and focus
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in HR/Business, or a related field
- CHRP/CHRL designation
- 3-5 years of experience as a Human Resources Generalist
- Demonstrated expertise in Microsoft Office product
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
To apply, please submit your resume using the Apply Now button.
We thank all interested applicants, however, only the candidates chosen for an interview will be contacted.