Hybrid Pharmaceutical Sales Representative - CNS
Our client, a global leader in the pharmaceutical industry is looking for a Hybrid Pharmaceutical Sales Representative to be based in Vancouver, BC.
This is a permanent role where you will be working with the top KOLs, Specialists and GPs within your territory. The ideal candidate will come with 3+ years of pharmaceutical sales experience, be entrepreneurial and business savvy. You will work with a collaborative team and have an approach to the territory that is both analytical and focused on patient care.
- Bachelor's degree in life sciences or business administration
- 3+ years of pharmaceutical sales experience within Vancouver, ideally with experience calling on specialists.
- Strong business acumen and analytical skills
- Effectively implement needs-based, certified programs (CHEs) and other learning activities (OLAs) as per cycle plan of action and follow-up to optimize impact.
- Work closely with the Medical Science Liaison and Medical Education teams to identify educational opportunities and develop advocacy in territory.
- Previous experience working with CNS, antidepressants, psychiatry or neurology products would be a significant asset.
If you are looking for an opportunity to grow professionally within a company, apply for this position today! Please submit your resume to Brent Dodge, Senior Healthcare Recruitment Consultant by using the “Apply” button.
Lock Search Group is a National Executive Recruitment firm with a dozen offices in Canada, a staff of more than 50 Consultants and Associates, and expertise in 11 major disciplines. Our mission is to provide exceptional Recruitment and Consulting Services to clients and candidates. We apply our experience and expertise to deliver solutions with a personalized approach that focuses on clients’ needs and candidates’ goals.