Market Sales Specialist
Lock Search Group is a national permanent placement recruiting firm and our client a leading provider of medication management solutions and adherence tools for health systems and pharmacies is currently looking for a market sales specialist to join their dynamic team in Montreal.
- Develop business plans & training plans that address annual, three year and five-year strategic initiatives
- Provide proposal pricing, contract, and sales operations support to field sales
- Create and develop opportunities for direct assigned accounts to present to the customer.
- Collect and analyze customer asset information and advise the field sales team about deal pricing strategies.
- Develop the internal business case to gain approvals for deal strategy
- Collaborate with Pricing Analysts on deal structuring, pricing adherence and strategic position.
- Package options for customers to create an incentive for them to replace their current technology with new
- Conduct discovery conversations utilizing call guides to qualify the target for the company’s solutions
- Further cultivate strategic customer relationships through face-to-face contact with direct assigned accounts, key opportunities, and partnering with field sales as appropriate.
- Research prepares and present selling/customer-focused presentations.
- Understand how a hospital is organized and managed through participating in various on-site meetings and workflow assessments.
- Forecast business accurately on a quarterly and annual basis.
- Participate in corporate priority initiatives and process improvement projects
- Participate and achieve a passing score in all sales skills, business acumen, and product training.
- Utilize CRM software and other necessary tools for accurate and detailed data capture and metrics.
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited University
- 3-5 years of sales experience with a proven track record of success
- Bilingual English and French (spoken, written)
- Strong financial Acumen
- Problem-Solving skills
- Customer service driven
- Solid team skills and team player
- Microsoft Suite
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit your resume to Jean-François Sauvé using the “Apply” button. You can also submit your resume directly to Jean-François Sauvé at firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating “Market Sales Specialist” in the title of the email.
We thank all interested applicants, however only candidates chosen for an interview will be contacted.