Material Application Sales Specialist
Lock Search Group is pleased to present an exciting opportunity to join a leader who handles Interior and Exterior Applications. Our client collaborates with multidisciplinary fabrication and design communities. They are looking for a Material Application Sales Specialist to be based in Edmonton, Alberta.
The Material Application Specialist will report to the Western Canada Sales Manager and will be a key member of the Western Canada Sales Team. This individual will be an enthusiastic critical thinker that embraces variety in their day to day. Additionally, this person will have a passion for customer service, drive to succeed and reach their sales targets, and a strong set of communication skills.
- Territory – Northern Alberta – 95% of the accounts are in Edmonton. Solely responsible for their territory.
- Build/create and maintain long term relationships with Solid Surface and Stone Fabricators, Millworkers, Architecture & Design Firms, and Kitchen & Bath dealers.
- Present a variety of product knowledge sessions and sales growth strategies to business partners.
- Present Lunch and Learns and Snack and Learns in person, or digitally, to Architects and Designers, educating them on product attributes and applications.
- Track commercial project progression from design/specification with A and D through development and construction stages with fabricators and millworkers utilizing company tracking methods including Salesforce and other internal systems.
- Update A and D libraries, Fabricator showrooms and Kitchen and Bath dealer showrooms with samples of our premium products.
- Develop sales objectives, strategies, and forecasts with the manager.
- Report activities, progress, market information, new ideas, expenses, and other relevant data as appropriate or requested.
- Be involved in related industry associations, such as the National Kitchen and Bath Association (NKBA), IDC, and network to build stronger relationships and position oneself as a trusted advisor.
- Experience as a sales representative, B to B experience a plus
- Dependable, cooperative team player with an entrepreneurial mindset that thrives working on their own
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office, and familiarity with Salesforce or other CRM tracking system
- Highly self motivated and target driven
- Excellent selling, priority management, organizational and follow-up skills with an ability to interact with a diverse client base
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, professional demeanor
- Interest in design and construction a plus
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Must be able to work out of their home and capable of lifting up to 50lbs to deliver samples and trade show materials
- Must be fully vaccinated
If you’re an experienced sales representative who checks all the boxes, apply today in confidence by directly emailing your resume to Jay Pinniger (Recruitment Consultant), firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you in advance for your interest, only individuals deemed to have the skill set and experience to fit the role will be contacted. Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada without sponsorship.
Lock Search Group is a National Executive Recruitment firm with a dozen offices in Canada, a staff of more than 50 Consultants and Associates, and expertise in 11 major disciplines. Our mission is to provide exceptional Recruitment and Consulting Services to clients and candidates. We apply our experience and expertise to deliver solutions with a personalized approach that focuses on clients’ needs and candidates’ goals.