Our client, a global leading healthcare company, with headquarters in Denmark, is looking for a Medical Science Liaison (MSL) for the Atlantic region. The MSL will act as a bridge between the company and the Key Opinion Leaders (KOL), hospitals and clinics in order to cultivate and maintain relationships as well offer scientific and clinical support.
- Actively interfaces with multiple external stakeholders including top KOLs, academic institutions, major hospitals, public and private payers, clinical investigators, etc., to implement and support the company’s strategies;
- Builds and maintains relationships with KOLs;
- Provides additional clinical support to research sites involved in Investigator Initiated Studies (NNCI) and clinical trials;
- presents scientific information to specific HCPs at the request of the NNCI field Sales unit;.
- Acts as a clinical and therapeutic resource in assigned therapeutic area within the Cardiovascular Magnetic Resonance Imaging (CMR) Department;
- Supports the pre-launch activities for NN’s pipeline products by increasing awareness on future products through medical and scientific support to HCPs, payers as well as other relevant associations within an assigned geographic region;
- Closely collaborates with field management in developing appropriate scientific approaches and solutions to support business strategies;
- Helps increase awareness of the unmet needs and enhance the accurate scientific competitive positioning of NNCI products in Canada.
- Master’s degree or a PhD. degree in Pharmaceutical area;
- A minimum of 3 yeas relevant Pharmaceutical industry experience in medical or sales areas or a minimum of 5 years of professional work experience in a scientific or medical discipline;
- Previous experience as a Medical Science Liaison would be an asset;
- Highly collaborative with a high degree of flexibility - required;
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral;
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time;
- Bilingual (French and English) oral, writing, reading is considered an asset
If you are interested in this role, please send your resume to Courtnie Atkinson at firstname.lastname@example.org, making sure to include " Medical Science Liaison position" as the subject of your email.
We thank all the applicants, however only the selected candidates will be contacted.