Our client is a global leader in the biopharmaceutical industry, passionate about improving the quality of life for people with rare diseases. They are looking to add a Medical Science Liaison to their superb team in Toronto, Ontario. This position is permanent, full-time, and reports to the Associate Director, Field Team Leader.
- Support products and therapeutic areas by advancing scientific and collaborative relationships.
- Acquire and maintain a level of medical-scientific knowledge in the assigned therapeutic area(s) and/or disease state(s) related to company products.
- Deliver approved educational programs to relevant healthcare audiences.
- Deliver approved educational programs and training to relevant internal functions.
- Attend scientific and medical meetings.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Degree in a scientific/medical field
- 3+ years of experience in the pharmaceutical or healthcare industry
- Previous experience as a Medical Science Liaison required
To apply, please submit your resume using the Apply Now button.
We thank all interested applicants, however, only the candidates chosen for an interview will be contacted.