Our client is a biotech company that is leading in the field of diagnostics on a global scale. They are looking for an Order Management Manager in the GTA.
- Supervise and guide a team of Order Management Specialists
- Apply operational business procedures to other areas to improve efficiency
- Effectively communicate with internal/external customers, team, and management
- Coordinates and ensures compliance of internal workflow between departments
- Proactively drives continuous and process improvements
- Maintains department KPIs (e.g. monitor quality, turn-around time)
- Effectively engages with external customers and partners
- Provides team support and performance reviews
- Bachelor’s degree and 5+ years of experience
- Preferably bilingual in English and French
- Knowledge of Group Purchasing Organizations (GPO’s) and Integrated Delivery Networks (IDN’s)
- Ability to meet and exceed customer expectations and increase customer loyalty
- Strong and successful leadership experience
- Excellent data skills to quickly and accurately review and input data
- Knowledge of Microsoft office
- Knowledge of ERP and CRM systems such as SAP and Salesforce.com.
To apply, please submit your resume using the Apply Now button.
We thank all interested applicants, however, only the candidates chosen for an interview will be contacted.