Patient Care Coordinator - Medical Aesthetics
Our client, a private medical aesthetic clinic leading in signature skin treatments and cutting edge laser technology has retained Anita Wong from Lock Search Group to assist in their search for a Patient Care Coordinator with leadership experience in Greater Vancouver, BC.
Reporting directly into the Clinic Manager, this position is an integral part of a collaborative team and will support the overall day-to-day clients and operations of the multi-service cosmetic medical aesthetics clinic.
This will be a permanent full time opportunity, the schedule will be either Monday to Friday or Tuesday to Saturday. Hours are 9-5 or 10-6. The compensation will an hourly wage, team bonus program, discounts on services/treatments and opportunities for growth and development internally!
- Engage with clients in a friendly and professional manner while actively listening to their concerns
- Provide thorough skin consultations while promoting clinic products and services
- Establish strong sales relationships with clients to successfully increase product and service sales
- Exceed sales targets by following up on potential sales and being knowledgeable about company products / services
- Close sales by overcoming objectives by explaining the benefits and processing payments
- Administration; answering phone calls, responding to emails, booking appointments and processing payments
- Maintains thorough knowledge of the products and services we offer to effectively respond to customer needs
- Education in administration or aesthetics is preferred
- 2+ years experience in a similar medical aesthetic / salon / clinic role or retail setting
- Must have administration experience; phone, email, booking appointments, processing payments
- Ability to be a strong team player but also lead by example
- Superior Customer Service mentality with a strong eye for the fine details
- Reliable and flexible individual who is strategic with a high energy level and outstanding interpersonal skills
- Possess the ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast paced, high volume work environment
- Ability to be an Ambassador of exceptional service to the clients
- Possess a professional, polished, poised demeanor with excellent communication skills
If this opportunity is of interest to you, apply today for immediate consideration!
To apply for this position, please click “Apply” or send your resume in confidence to Anita Wong (Recruitment Associate), email@example.com.
Thank you in advance for your interest, only individuals deemed to have the skill set and experience to fit the role will be contacted. Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada without sponsorship.
Lock Search Group is a National Executive Recruitment firm with a dozen offices in Canada, a staff of more than 50 Consultants and Associates, and expertise in 11 major disciplines. Our mission is to provide exceptional Recruitment and Consulting Services to clients and candidates. We apply our experience and expertise to deliver solutions with a personalized approach that focuses on clients’ needs and candidates’ goals.