Our client is a cutting-edge private multinational biopharmaceutical company that specializes in drug manufacturing and research for various therapeutic areas. They are looking for a Pricing and Analytics Manager to join their superb Market Access team in Toronto, ON.
- Responsible for developing and executing on the financial and contractual strategies
- Accountable for establishing and maintaining contracts that meet the local, regional, and global objectives, as well as external stakeholder needs
- Impact the business by providing critical insights and enabling the company to seize opportunities to maximize value revenue
- Develop strategic advice for pricing on launch products
- Design and implement appropriate analysis for any listing agreement or deal
- Lead forecasting revenue and volume impact of pricing and deal scenarios
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s in engineering, Computer Science, Science, Business, or a related discipline
- Master’s (MA, MBA, MSc) with specialization in business or analytics
- 5-7 years of experience in pharmaceutical companies, or consultancies in pricing, deal analytics and developing PLA business solutions
- Market Access experience preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with great ability to work autonomously and cross-functionally
To apply, please submit your resume using the Apply Now button.
We thank all interested applicants, however, only the candidates chosen for an interview will be contacted.