Our client, a leading and innovative company in the healthy snack products industry, is looking for a Production Analyst to join their office in the Southern Ontario region. The future Production Analyst will be responsible for gathering and documenting detailed business requirements, supporting manufacturing Master Data and administering MRP data inside of SAP (PP), Red Zone and Specright.
- Acts as the liaison between Production and the Supply Chain Planning Teams and leads the master data requirements, technical configuration and other non-technical systems as well.
- Documents Business Analysis artifacts such as Business Process flows, Requirement Documents, Business Cases and Use Cases.
- Completes mapping processes to identify specific information, procedures, decision flows and develops state process maps.
- Performs gap analysis and identifies improvement areas within existing procedures, methods and business processes.
- Contributes to benchmark creation for production.
- Participates in development reviews and design sessions as well as end to end unit testing.
- Acts as a subject matter expert with regards to business needs and application design related activities.
- Participates in configuration and design reviews within a project team; supports system testing and auditing.
- Monitors and maintains master data across multiple software systems (SAP, Red Zone, Specright)
- Performs data management and data integrity analysis and testing to improve accuracy.
- Develops tools and generates reports to track business production environment activity.
- Creates and maintains manufacturing related data required to drive accurate production planning, scheduling and capacity evaluation in SAP (PP).
- Generates production attainment reports and creates action plans in order to fix potential issues.
- Develops and maintains Standard Operating Procedures on SAP manufacturing, Red Zone and Specright master data use.
- Bachelor’s degree or College diploma in IT, Development, Engineering or any other related business/systems area.
- 3-5 years experience as a Business Analyst and/ or Business Systems Analyst, Master Data Controller and/or SAP PP admin support.
- Work experience in a production environment.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written and presentation skills).
- Knowledge of Visio and all MS Office products.
- Strong inter-personal skills and ability to work in a team environment.
If you have the above requirements and this sounds like an opportunity for you, send your resume by clicking the APPLY button!
We thank all the applicants, but only the selected candidates will be contacted.