Production & Supply Chain Manager – Food Production
Our client is a Canadian organization in the plant-based food production space. This company is looking to scale up and expand its organization rapidly over the coming years. Cameron Lappin of Lock Search Group has been brought on to guide the client in this process and assist them in recruiting an exceptional individual for a very strategic position, theirProduction & Supply Chain Manager
The Production & Supply Chain Manager will be responsible for leading and developing teams to help drive results. The Production Manager is responsible for supervising production personnel and for providing leadership and direction to the team. The candidate will have to “wear multiple hats” as this young company is looking for candidates who can drive change and make an impact in this organization.
The successful candidate will be responsible for making sure that all of the processes in the production areas run safely and smoothly, while keeping a close eye on quality. The successful candidate will balance the important duties of scheduling, productivity and yield management, effective equipment operation and utilization, training, and continuous improvement. Candidate must have previous experience in the Food Production Industry
- Collaborate and report site information to in efforts to make critical decisions
- Implement and enforce company policies including environmental and health and safety procedures
- Plan, delegate and follow-up on daily activities while maximizing production
- Optimize cost savings for all departments of the site
- Establish and ensure proper execution of division strategies
- Implement all relevant company production strategies
- Degree in Engineering, Food Science, Business (focus in Supply Chain or Operations) or an equivalent combination of related experience
- 5+ years of direct supervisory / management experience in a food production facility
- Ability to communicate effectively and across multiple departments
- Ability to lead, motivate, coach, and mentor employees
- Ability to consistently meet targets and deadlines
- Ability to think critically, problem-solve, and make effective decisions
Total Rewards: As well as working with collaborative and supportive company, you will enjoy a strong base salary, bonus, benefits, long term incentives, and excellent opportunity for career progression. This is the perfect role for a Food Scientist or a Food Production Professional looking to join a motivated team, and stretch their innovative minds.
If you are looking for an opportunity to grow professionally within a motivated company, apply for this position today! Please submit your resume to Cameron Lappin, Senior Recruitment Consultant by using the “Apply” button.
Thank you in advance for your interest, only individuals deemed to have the skill set and experience to fit the role will be contacted. Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada without sponsorship.
Lock Search Group is a National Executive Recruitment firm with a dozen offices in Canada, a staff of more than 50 Consultants and Associates, and expertise in 11 major disciplines. Our mission is to provide exceptional Recruitment and Consulting Services to clients and candidates. We apply our experience and expertise to deliver solutions with a personalized approach that focuses on clients’ needs and candidates’ goals.