Our client is a cutting-edge Canadian organization in the pharmaceutical industry. They are looking to add a Quality Assurance and Compliance Specialist to their superb team in Toronto, Ontario. This position is permanent, full-time, and reports to the VP of Quality and Regulatory Affairs.
- Responsible for supporting day-to-day quality assurance and compliance related activities at the Burlington manufacturing site.
- Maintain the quality systems and makes recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Participate in non-compliance investigations, root cause assessment, and implements action plans to mitigate risk.
- Perform all work in accordance with all established regulatory, compliance and safety requirements.
- Develop and maintain effective relationship with cross functional departments, business partners as well as external service providers & suppliers to ensure timely communications and resolutions to discovered issues, prevents silos and promotes collaboration and teamwork.
- Other duties as assigned
- BSc in Chemistry or Biochemistry, or in a science related field.
- 3+ years of experience in pharmaceutical industry, preferably in Quality Assurance, Quality Control, and Compliance.
- Excellent working knowledge of GMP and regulatory requirements for the pharmaceutical industry.
- Ability to prioritize workload, multi-task and maintain compliance
- Ability to thoroughly review QA documentation to ensure compliance
To apply, please submit your resume using the Apply Now button.
We thank all interested applicants, however, only the candidates chosen for an interview will be contacted.