Regional Business Development and Project Sales Manager – Electrical
Our client, a national wholesaler of electrical products has retained Cameron Lappin of the Lock Search Group to assist in their search for a Regional Business Development and Project Sales Manager for British Columbia.
As the Regional Business Development and Project Sales Manager, you will develop and lead all project sales and the internal operations of the Project Sales division; as well, take a front-line lead on prospecting, customer cultivation of new customers, while continuing to develop existing customers. This leader will be personally responsible for leading and growing the estimation, quotation and bid team.
In this position, you will directly manage your own business plan; as well, maintaining direct contact with the market, vendors and internal stakeholders throughout the organization. Other responsibilities include team building, taking on and overseeing quotation and bids, budget/expense control, and the resolution of any customer concerns. This leadership role has high potential for internal promotion and growth.
You will also be responsible for:
- Responsible for business development, and managing all key client relationships
- Understanding how the financials work and achieve sales, gross profits and new customer KPIs
- Hiring, training, and developing employees to create a high performing team
- Building a robust, and functional quotation and bidding program
- Developing and implementing appropriate strategies to improve productivity and efficiency
- Identifying new markets and increase market share – networking is essential
- Providing market leading and world-class customer service and satisfaction
- Electrical knowledge, and experience is mandatory
- 3+ years’ experience in sales, and account management
- MUST have ample quotation and estimation experience from within the Electrical field
- Leadership capabilities and qualities
- Strong people and customer service skills, result-orientated
- Excellent problem-solving and decision-making abilities
- Strong time management, and organizational skills with the proven ability to manage multiple requests and priorities
This exciting role comes with an attractive salary, annual bonus, strong benefits and pension plan, mileage or allowance, vacation plan, as well, flexibility of work environment. If you are interested in this strategic role, with an industry leader, please apply confidentially to Cameron Lappin.