Our client is a leading global pharmaceutical company, focused on developing specialty pharmaceutical products to meet unmet medical needs. They are currently looking for a Regional Safety Manager of Pharmacovigilance and Medical Information, to join their superb team in Toronto, ON.
Reporting to the Local Pharmaceutical Director, the Regional Safety Manager will implement Pharmacovigilance , Medical Information activities and training in accordance with country legislations to ensure compliance and be the global Pharmacovigilance point of contact.
- Organize pharmacovigilance with partners and distributors in assigned countries
- Set up and maintain pharmacovigilance system at local level
- Management of post-marketed safety information/cases and follow-up of safety information
- Act as Safety representative for clinical trials as needed
- Day-to-day transmission of all the information relating to pharmacovigilance
- Responsible for pharmacovigilance training activities for local team, partners, and distributors
- Safety contact person for external stakeholders
- Supervise pharmacovigilance activities and compliance as per local regulations
- Ensure regular pharmacovigilance audits
- Review and maintenance of safety data exchange agreements, and ensure full compliance with local health authorities and company safety requirements
- Other duties as assigned
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in science, minimum
- 5+ years of experience in pharmacovigilance activities
- Good knowledge of legislation and guidelines of various countries
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work independently, able to prioritize and manage/supervise, confident decision maker, takes initiatives, team player, meticulous (detail oriented)
To apply, please submit your resume using the Apply Now button.
We thank all interested applicants, however, only the candidates chosen for an interview will be contacted.