Regional Sales and Operation Manager – British Columbia
Our client, an innovative national leader that is seeking a Regional Sales and Operations Manager to be responsible for managing and growing their share within the British Columbia market, while overseeing their BC branch infrastructure. The Regional Sales and Operations Manager reports directly to the President, and General Manager and is a key member of the senior leadership team.
The successful candidate will be a dynamic and highly-motivated professional who has compelling drive, technical and consultative experience operation and sales leadership experience, as well as a track record of leading and developing a team managers, and integrate web of business operations in a fast-paced environment. This position will oversee P&L, sales strategy, labour modeling, and the operations across the entire BC region.
- Leading, scheduling, and planning regular operations meetings and sales meetings with your management and branch personnel.
- Workforce planning across all business units, which includes performance management, succession planning, budgeting, recruitment, and HR responsibilities
- Work closely with key internal leadership stakeholders, and departments, including the President
- Assessing the marketplace needs and trends, whereby generating strategy on vendor development, product innovation and seasonality to support distribution and profitability
within the companies’ network
- Must have previous leadership and management experience. Preference for experience within Wholesale Distribution, or Industrial Distribution settings
- Degree, Post Secondary Diploma or Technical Certificate
- Strategic mindset, with the ability to innovate and implement
- Track record of leading leaders is a must – need to be able to connect with your team, while coaching and mentoring, but also maintaining expectations for results with accountability
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing market that mandates urgency and adjusting
- Previous experience creating, developing and executing sales plans that involve budgeting and deep goal setting
- Ability to communicate, present at an exceptional level – both written and verbal
Offers & Benefits:
- The opportunity to work with an ambitious, growing team that is driven to continuously improve in a competitive landscape
- Ability to implement YOUR plans and strategy to drive results in an entrepreneurial setting
- An attractive compensation package including salary, lucrative Bonus Structure, and strong benefits, including, Extended Medical/Dental, RRSP Matching
- Opportunities for personal and professional development is massive within this company
If you are looking for an opportunity to grow professionally within a company, apply for this position today! Please submit your resume to Cameron Lappin, Senior Recruitment Consultant by using the “Apply” button.
Thank you in advance for your interest, only individuals deemed to have the skill set and experience to fit the role will be contacted. Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada without sponsorship.
Lock Search Group is a National Executive Recruitment firm with a dozen offices in Canada, a staff of more than 50 Consultants and Associates, and expertise in 11 major disciplines. Our mission is to provide exceptional Recruitment and Consulting Services to clients and candidates. We apply our experience and expertise to deliver solutions with a personalized approach that focuses on clients’ needs and candidates’ goals.