Regional Sales Manager

Marketing

Brampton, ON

  • 2021-11-16
  • Our client is a global leading supplier of packaging solutions for a wide variety of healthcare, life science, and food products. They employ over 6000 people globally and are looking for a Regional Sales Manager to join their team in Canada. 

    The Regional Sales Manager will be reporting into the VP of Sales and Marketing. The Regional Sales Manager will be responsible for the marketing, promotion, and sales of the companies product line from the initial stage to product life cycles. This individual will be responsible for achieving marketing, financial and corporate growth objectives. This role requires 80% travelling within assigned territory in Canada and the remaining 20% will be preparations and follow-ups. 

    Duties and Responsibilities: 
    • Working closely with the VP of Sales and Marketing to develop sales budgets for various product lines
    • Work towards meeting individual sales budgets
    • Operate within annual expense budget 
    • Researching and identifying markets that would benefit from the use of existing products in selected areas
    • Assist in evolving product lines into profitable and growing internal business units
    • Up to date with new applications and communicate these to the sales team
    • Participate and develop market development activities: visits to potential customers, visits to company’s international head office as well as other company locations
    • Attend training, internal, and external meetings
    • Working with various internal teams to develop appropriate promotional plans and programs 
    Qualifications
    • Bachelors degree from four year college or university program
    • 1-2 years related sales experience 
    • 5 years of direct sales experience in one or more of the following: Packaging industry, Capital equipment or film run-on large-scale packaging type equipment
    • 5 years of market/product experience
    • Solid project management and organization skills while being able to establish priorities, set deliverables and multi-task 
    • Able to read, interpret and analyze scientific/technical journals, financial reports and legal documents
    • Customer care experience
    • Effective verbal and written communication skills 
    • Mathematical ability to calculate figures and amounts, apply concepts of algebra and geometry at a basic level 
    • High proficiency in Microsoft Office, Contact Management and Database Software, IBM Lotus Notes, etc. 
    • Valid Passport and Drivers License
    If you meet the requirements as mentioned above and are interested in this position, please send your resume to Charles Warren at cwarren@locksearchgroup.com