Regional Sales Representative – British Columbia
Our client is a global manufacturer, providing innovative security, access control, AV products and system solutions to institution, industrial and commercial markets. Given their extensive growth in Canada, this high-profile company is looking for an exceptional Regional Sales Representative to join their team in Canada to drive confidence and results across British Columbia.
In this strategic senior role your primarily responsibility is to manage, support, and grow revenue and market share, by working closely with distribution channel partners; and more so, by creating and driving demand in the territory via ‘pull-thru’ selling, and prospecting to contractors, integrators and end user decision makers.
- Develop annual sales budget for territory
- Update weekly budgetary reports with existing projects as well as prospected
- Work closely with Distribution Partners in British Columbia – train, educate and build mutually beneficial relationships with key stakeholders at all levels
- Create and monitor supplier plans for regional growth
- Ensure that company policies, programs and objectives are properly executed in the territory
- Traveling across the BC marketplace to engage existing and prospective clients
- Target market is
- Ensure partners receive the required levels of training by identifying future skills necessary to carry out assigned responsibilities
The successful individual must have:
- Bachelor’s degree is a significant asset; preferably in Engineering, or Business
- 4+ years of related technical sales experience is a must. Direct experience within the security, access control and/or electrical manufacturing sector is requested and preferred.
- Comfortable to spend up 15-20% of time traveling throughout the BC Marketplace
- Confident in abilities with CRM, and software platforms
- Ability and willingness to work from a home office
This is a rare opportunity based out of British Columbia, with a solid compensation program, alongside outstanding benefits. If the opportunity to work with a national leader and manufacturer is of interest to you, please reply in confidence. This position also comes with an attractive growth opportunity.
To apply directly please send your resume to Cameron Lappin by using the “Apply” button.
Thank you in advance for your interest, only individuals deemed to have the skill set and experience to fit the role will be contacted.
Lock Search Group is a National Executive Recruitment firm with a dozen offices in Canada, a staff of more than 50 Consultants and Associates, and expertise in 11 major disciplines. Our mission is to provide exceptional Recruitment and Consulting Services to clients and candidates. We apply our experience and expertise to deliver solutions with a personalized approach that focuses on clients’ needs and candidates’ goals.