Our client is a company that sells and manufactures healthcare products internationally. They are looking for a Sales Executive located in east GTA.
- Proactively introduce new initiatives to clients and customers.
- Manage institutional/homecare/retail sales.
- Guide sales call according to organization policy.
- Analyze market data and develop solutions to grow.
- Support account service and account conversion needs.
- Present financial and clinical proposals to Management Team and key decision makers.
- Conduct multiple shift in-service programs as needed.
- Maintain organization’s ethical and professional selling standards.
- Maintain close communication with Regional Manager.
- Develop strategic account plans to maximize opportunities and business objectives.
- Participate in scheduled co-travel and coaching sessions with the Regional Manager and members of the Management Team.
- Ensure compliance and utilization of Salesforce Regional Standards.
- Be able to work/sell in-person or remotely.
- Attend conventions and sales meetings as required.
- College degree required (4 years)
- 2-5 years experience in industry
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, CRM)
- Strong interpersonal skills, attention-to-detail, and able to work in fast-paced environment
- Ability to travel
- Proactive, organized, and strong deductive reasoning
- Strong business acumen
- Experience with utilizing online platforms to sell virtually (i.e. presenting and in-service)
To apply, please submit your resume using the Apply Now button.
We thank all interested applicants, however, only the candidates chosen for an interview will be contacted.