Sales Manager - Dental, British Columbia
We have an exciting opportunity with a Fortune 500 company for a Sales Manager! Our client offers solutions for medical professionals including physicians, dentists and related healthcare practitioners, allowing them to provide the highest quality of care more efficiently.
The Sales Manager will be a key member of the senior leadership team, providing support to the sales, operations and service branches, and ensuring the effective implementation and execution of sales growth strategies and objectives.
- Achieve sales goals in the British Columbia region
- Lead a team of specialty sales representatives to ensure quotas are achieved
- Collaborate with the sales team to develop strategic business plans
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with KOL's in the region
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to address customer needs
- Oversee the allocation of resources to maximize ROI
- University Degree
- 5+ years of sales leadership experience
- Proven ability to lead a high performance team
- Excellent leadership, communication and presentation skills
- Strong business acumen
- Competitive Compensation Package along with Bonus Incentives
- Comprehensive Health Benefits
- Vehicle Allowance
- Company Pension Program
To be successful in this role, you must have a university degree along with 5+ years of sales management experience in the health care medical device, pharma, dental sectors including senior sales management/leadership experience, and career progression within an organization!
If the opportunity to work with an industry leading organization, providing an attractive compensation package, performance incentives, and comprehensive benefits with a significant opportunity for career growth, is of interest to you, please apply in confidence directly to Brent Dodge (Recruitment Consultant), email@example.com.
Thank you in advance for your interest, only individuals deemed to have the skill set and experience to fit the role will be contacted. Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada without sponsorship.
Lock Search Group is a National Executive Recruitment firm with a dozen offices in Canada, a staff of more than 50 Consultants and Associates, and expertise in 11 major disciplines. Our mission is to provide exceptional Recruitment and Consulting Services to clients and candidates. We apply our experience and expertise to deliver solutions with a personalized approach that focuses on clients’ needs and candidates’ goals.