Our client is a biotech company that is leading in the field of diagnostics on a global scale. They are looking for a Sales Operation Manager in the GTA.
- Supervise team of Sales Operations, Contract, and Pricing Specialists.
- Set team priorities to ensure compliance and completion.
- Manage daily Sales Operations Specialist team responsibilities – hiring, training, goal setting.
- Utilize leadership skills to ensure team cohesion, employee engagement, and overall culture.
- Participate as a hiring manager when needed.
- Design and review critical Sales Operations KPI.
- Liaise with Sales & Marketing leadership team.
- Administer and provide direction for multiple complex projects (e.g. product launches, business development, audits)
- Present at Regional & National Sales meetings and Sales New Hire summits to provide training on corporate process and business practice policies.
- Oversee development of greater analytics capabilities through Salesforce Einstein Analytics, in order to deliver additional functionality to Sales and Marketing.
- Develop, implement and maintain an effective report analysis strategy, and report monthly to senior leaders.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree with 5+ years of experience in sales operations or finance, OR Master’s degree with 3+ years of experience in sales operations or finance.
- Bilingual in French and English
- 5-10 years’ experience managing a team and performing data analysis
- Experience with financial planning and analysis
- Experience with leadership (managing 20+ people)
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Ability to travel domestically
- Understanding of finance, billing and legal processes as it relates to contracting.
- BONUS: 5-10years’ experience using CRP and ERM systems (e.g. Salesforce.com and SAP)
- BONUS: Intermediate/advanced computer skills, including Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio
- BONUS: VBA experience in Excel
To apply, please submit your resume using the Apply Now button.
We thank all interested applicants, however, only the candidates chosen for an interview will be contacted.