Our client is committed to helping build Canada’s pharmaceutical companies while also providing patient support programs, services, and client-focused healthcare products. They are looking to add a Senior Manager, Business Intelligence and Insights to their superb team in Toronto. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Manage all advanced analytical activities directly, and help improve patient access, outcomes, and program design
- Assist with development and maintenance of CRM and other data mining/repositories
- Collaborate with other teams within organization to reach company goals and objectives
- Identify key learnings and trends through data from performance reviews
- Monitor report performance and provide solutions where necessary
- Proactively prepare presentations for senior management with regards to customer base
- Other duties as assigned
- 5+ years of experience in healthcare analytics, CRM, or a related analytics field
- Experience with Patient Support Programs (PSPs)
- 5+ years of experience with Applied Statistics, Data Mining, Database Marketing or Machine Learning.
- Strong track record of leadership experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, or Engineering (Master’s degree in a relevant area preferred)
- 5+ years of experience with RDMBS systems, and able to query relational databases using BI software
Among other benefits, the successful candidate will receive a competitive salary, great benefit package, Goodlife gym discount, RRSP/Pension plans, employee share ownership plan, professional training and development, and be given the opportunity to be a part of a fun work culture.
Accommodation is available upon request for applicants with disabilities in the recruitment and assessment process and when hired.
To apply, please submit your resume using the Apply Now button.
We thank all interested applicants, however, only the candidates chosen for an interview will be contacted.