Our client is committed to helping build Canada’s pharmaceutical companies while also providing patient support programs, services, and client-focused healthcare products. They are looking to add a Senior Manager, Patient Care Operations to their superb team in Toronto. This is a full-time, permanent position that reports to the Director, Operations and Customer Care.
- Responsible for managing and achieving KPIs for the client and department.
- Manage teams cross-functionally
- Be a patient advocate by exploring medication funding options, coverage details, and facilitating the reimbursement process
- Manage relationships with external stakeholders (e.g. Program Managers, MD offices)
- Improve patient and physician experience for more positive outcomes
- Liaise with manufacturers partners, program manager, and clinical manager
- Ensure alignment of business objectives, client, and patient satisfaction
- Maintain strong knowledge of the company policies and procedure, especially ethical conduct and client confidentiality
- Liaise with QA team to train, oversee, and coach the staff
- Report Adverse Events (AE) or Product Technical Complaints (PTC) as soon as possible
- Other duties as assigned
- 5-7 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- 7-10 years in a supervisory/management role
- Experience with KPIs and Service levels
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience managing a team
Among other benefits, the successful candidate will receive a competitive salary, great benefit package, Goodlife gym discount, RRSP/Pension plans, employee share ownership plan, professional training and development, and be given the opportunity to be a part of a fun work culture.
To apply, please submit your resume using the Apply Now button.
We thank all interested applicants, however, only the candidates chosen for an interview will be contacted.