Senior Manager – Supply Chain
Our client, a multi-national consumer goods organization, has retained Dave Dureno of Lock Search Group to assist them in their search for a dynamic and energetic Senior Manager – Supply Chain in Mississauga, Ontario. The Senior Manager - Supply Chain will be leading a team to ensure success of the supply chain while scheduling plant operations and planning future capacity requirements to meet needs of the overall Canadian Beauty Care Professional business.
- Manages a team of Planners and Specialist which maintains, and regularly updates all the Demand Forecasting, Supply Planning, and Master Data information for all brands in SAP with a strategic focus on low inventories while improving service levels and KPI’s for all the Beauty Care Professional brands in Canada.
- Works closely with the 3PL warehouse and co-packing vendor partners to manage the logistics, distribution, inventory and warehousing of all products and promotions in a sustainable manner.
- Provides strategic leadership while being a key liaison for local & global teams across Customer Service, Sales, Marketing, Suppliers, Warehouses and external vendors including Co-Packers, to ensure the availability of all material, promotional components and completed products at all required times.
- Leads and owns all the monthly S&OP, NPI and Demand Alignment processes with strict adherence to company policies, procedures, and defined processes.
- Uses advanced analytical tools like Power BI to generate business insights on inventory-related reports, including backorders, stock on hand and projected stock reports.
- Analyses, interprets, and evaluates complex data, information and arrives at meaningful conclusions and recommendations on Inventory, forecast, logistics and demand planning.
- Responsible for planning and managing the physical inventory audits and regular/annual counts at the 3PL warehouse as required by the Corporate Audit and Standards of the organization.
- Undertakes any special projects as may be required or may get assigned.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree required (business, engineering, or statistics preferred)
MBA would be preferred.
- Supply Chain or Project Management Certification would be an asset.
- 7 - 10 years of experience within Supply Chain, Operations or Demand Planning
- 2+ years of managerial experience while having direct reports
- SAP experience using APO – DP for forecasting is required
Thank you in advance for your interest, only individuals deemed to have the skill set and experience to fit the role will be contacted. Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada without sponsorship.
Lock Search Group is a National Executive Recruitment firm with a dozen offices in Canada, a staff of more than 50 Consultants and Associates, and expertise in 11 major disciplines. Our mission is to provide exceptional Recruitment and Consulting Services to clients and candidates. We apply our experience and expertise to deliver solutions with a personalized approach that focuses on clients’ needs and candidates’ goals.