Our client is committed to helping build Canada’s pharmaceutical companies while also providing patient support programs, services, and client-focused healthcare products. They are looking to add a Senior Program Manager to their superb team in Toronto. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Responsible for the success of Patient Support Programs (PSPs)
- Responsible for leading staff towards KPIs and customer service excellence
- Foster strong relationship with clients
- As key account and relationship manager, provide business insights and develop strategies to grow business and meet financial targets
- Provide senior leadership on key client accounts
- Report all Adverse Events (AE) and Product Technical Complaints (PTC) immediately
- Other duties as assigned
- University degree or equivalent industry-related experience
- Professional designation or post-graduate degree in business or healthcare is preferred
- 7-10 years of experience as an account manager, or pharmaceutical brand management experience, or equivalent
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent financial acumen, customer relationship, and/or account management skills
Among other benefits, the successful candidate will receive a competitive salary, great benefit package, Goodlife gym discount, RRSP/Pension plans, employee share ownership plan, professional training and development, and be given the opportunity to be a part of a fun work culture.
Accommodation is available upon request for applicants with disabilities in the recruitment and assessment process and when hired.
To apply, please submit your resume using the Apply Now button.
We thank all interested applicants, however, only the candidates chosen for an interview will be contacted.