Inside Sales Representative – Electrical sector
Our industry leading client is a national distributor and wholesaler that service the Electrical market. With a history of strategic growth and strong leadership, this high-profile distributor is looking to add to their team in Victoria, British Columbia to further support their well-established customer base. They are motivated to add an inside sales professional with a track record of industry experience and knowledge.
As an integral part of the Branch you will assist with the customer relationship management, quotations, follow-up and expediting of critical and time sensitive orders. You will get hands-on experience with diverse products, help with the daily service of key accounts attached to the branch and learn the fundamentals of the business, customers, and product lines. This role will have an impact in both the back-end (warehouse/shipping/inventory/procurement/logistics), to customer facing sales side, of this branch operation.
We are searching for individuals who demonstrate initiative and leadership, enjoys the challenge of solving problems, and can work in a collaborate, fast-paced branch setting.
- 2+ years inside sales and/or counter sales experience – must have experience from within the electrical sector.
- Hands-on, industry experience from within the electrical trade is also of high interest to our client.
- The desire to support business within existing customers and new accounts
- A proven record of relationship management and working within a sales team
- The ability to prepare and present recommendations or alternative to decision makers and customers to address issues or problems
- Ability and willingness to support the team in multiple areas of the business unit ranging from Quotations, Counter, Warehouse, Phone Sales, and Shipping/Receiving
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Integrity and a passion for teamwork.
If the opportunity to work with an industry leading company, providing full training, a generous compensation program, with incentives; and significant opportunity for internal career growth, is of interest to you, please apply in confidence.
If you are looking for an opportunity to grow professionally within a company, apply for this position today! Please submit your resume to Cameron Lappin, Senior Recruitment Consultant by using the “Apply” button.
Thank you in advance for your interest, only individuals deemed to have the skill set and experience to fit the role will be contacted. Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada without sponsorship.
Lock Search Group is a National Executive Recruitment firm with a dozen offices in Canada, a staff of more than 50 Consultants and Associates, and expertise in 11 major disciplines. Our mission is to provide exceptional Recruitment and Consulting Services to clients and candidates. We apply our experience and expertise to deliver solutions with a personalized approach that focuses on clients’ needs and candidates’ goals.