Our client is on a mission to improve people’s quality of life through health care products. They develop and market over-the-counter pharmaceuticals products and medical devices. They are looking for a Specialty Sales Representative for Gastrointestinal (GI) Therapeutics.
This positions is full-time and remote, and reports to the National Sales Manager of GI.
- Engage customer and leverages various needs of the customer in order to drive adoption of products and build long-term customer loyalty.
- Formulate short and long-term customer plans to achieve sales objectives.
- Use various data sources (Xponent, TSA sales, FSA data) to analyze territory, to identify potential business opportunities.
- Leverage high-level GI knowledge to individualize selling approach
- Work the territory effectively to achieve the right call frequency on key physicians
- Meeting expectations and requirements of external and internal customers
- Be the voice of the customer
- Report potential adverse event information, events of special interest and medical device incidents as soon as possible
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree, in Business or Science or a related field
- 5-7 years of experience proven pharmaceutical sales experiences
- Gastrointestinal experience required.
- Team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
To apply, please submit your resume using the Apply Now button.
We thank all interested applicants, however, only the candidates chosen for an interview will be contacted.