The Sr. Logistics Analyst position is primarily responsible for providing analytics, and data mining.
The incumbent has passion in creating positive impact in business, is adaptable and able to function in a high-pressure environment.
- Demonstrate and uphold the company’s core values
- Service level reporting and various Logistics reports; build and automate reports/dashboards
- Identify opportunities for process improvements that improve service, speed, or cost, through analysis of supply chain information and metrics
- Provide support with data analytics, root cause analysis, and problem resolution of Total Logistics concerns or issues
- Provide detailed statistical analysis of current operations through data mining of existing information and formulate data collection schemes as necessary to support process improvements.
- Update all relevant documentation such as test scripts, training materials, business process documentation, macros, etc.
- Develop and maintain a library of such documentation
- Support the development of new SOP’s focused on cost savings and increasing efficiency
- Expected to work cross-functionally to define and solve complex problems
- Provide insights to Leadership Team based on analytics
- Project team involvement
- Other duties as assigned
The position reports to Optimization Manager
Education & Qualifications
- Previous similar role (using SAP or related ERP system, WMS)
- Strong SAP experience in full logistics module (WM_MM environment)
- Solid understanding of Supply Chain and total logistics, inventory processes; Industry knowledge
- Experience in project management, data management and reporting
- Post-secondary degree or diploma with a focus on Supply Chain and Logistics or Data Analytics
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft (MS) Office: Excel, Access & PowerPoint
Skills & Abilities
- Strong attention to detail
- Analytical, technical, and problem-solving skills
- Highly organize, and able to prioritize multiple projects; strong organizational and time management skills
- Work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Able to collaborate across multiple departments
- Proven ability to multitask and achieve deadlines
- Desire for career growth and skill development