Our client is a start-up company that is using their own AI powered platform to revolutionize biotech in drug development. They are looking for a Statistical Geneticist in North America (Canada, Boston, willing to re-locate to Toronto) – for now the individual will work from home.
- Work on therapeutic target discovery
- Analyze large scale datasets to identify disease risk variants with significant population prevalence
- Statistical genetics analysis/genetics data analysis
- Assist with AI powered drug development
- Utilize processes like genome-wide association study (GWAS), fine-mapping, eQTL
- PhD in Population Genetics or Statistical Genetics
- Strong knowledge of R and PLINK
- Strong peer-reviewed publication track record
- Strong knowledge of statistics
- Familiar with GWAS, fine-mapping, eQTL
- Experience with data analysis
- Experience with statistical genetics
To apply, please submit your resume using the Apply Now button.
We thank all interested applicants, however, only the candidates chosen for an interview will be contacted.