Our client is a vibrant pharmaceutical company that aims to increase the health and quality of life for individuals, and also invests in Research, Development, and Innovation. They are looking to add a Supervisor of Quality Assurance to their superb team in Toronto, Ontario. This position is permanent, full-time, and reports to the Head of Research, Development, and Innovation.
- Compliance to in-house and external specifications, standards, guidance such as GMP, SOPs, ICH, Pharmacopoeias, FDA, EMEA, HC and ANVISA.
- Responsible for the creation and maintenance of the Quality Management System.
- Providing internal guidance, support, risk assessment, GMP/GLP training, Quality assurance training and conduct vendor evaluation in all areas of R&D: supplier, CMOs, CROs, clinical sites, etc.
- Work very closely with the analytical development and formulation development teams to meet company goals and objectives.
- Lead investigation of incidents during product development from a quality perspective.
- Performs data collection and analysis, discuss conclusions regarding progress of work, and effectively communicates information to peers and management in the form of presentations and reports.
- BSc, MSc, or PhD in Pharmacy, Chemistry or Pharmaceutical Chemistry.
- Diploma/Degree/Certificate in Quality Assurance is preferred.
- 8+ years of experience in hands on pharmaceutical Quality Assurance in product development.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work autonomously or within a team.
To apply, please submit your resume using the Apply Now button.
We thank all interested applicants, however, only the candidates chosen for an interview will be contacted.