Our client, a multinational manufacturer of mineral wool products, is looking for a Supply Planning Manager in the Southern region of Ontario. The future Supply Planning Manager, who will have as direct manager the Supply Planning Director and will work closely with Internal relations: Manufacturing, Customer Service, Logistics, and Procurement, will be responsible for planning and improving the facility’s production lines and the shipment services.
- In charge of planning, production KPIs, inventory levels and production processes improvements.
- Assists in developing processes for more efficient planning.
- Coordinates the production runs to ensure the products are on time for shipment.
- Supports the team in scheduling production lines.
- Ensures alignment with company’s other factories, to maximize efficiency.
- Develops and measures standard metrics for the planning and deployment teams.
- Assists in new hires and trainings- onboarding, cross training reach, vacation coverage.
- Manages vacation calendar as well as vacation coverage.
- Supports planners in defining safety stock and inventory order quantity for semi-finished goods.
- Supports the planners in defining strategic inventory build and report on planned vs actuals.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Operations Management or a related field.
- Minimum 5 years of experience of supply planning, scheduling experience in a complex, multi-site, growth-oriented manufacturing organization.
- Experience with an ERP software- SAP production planning experience, a big asset.
- Strong interpersonal communication and presentation skills.
- Effective change agent: leadership skills, engaging, good listener and sensitive to the needs of others.
- Resilient, determined and focused.
- Transparent, articulate and engaging, interacting and inspiring all members of the team at all levels of the organization, with a customer focused mindset.
- Strong analytical skills and proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
If you have the above requirements and this sounds like an opportunity for you, send your resume by clicking the APPLY button!
We thank all the applicants, but only the selected candidates will be contacted.