Technical Sales Consultant
Grand Falls, NB
Are you an experienced sales consultant looking for a new opportunity? Our client is a global leader looking for a Technical Sales Consultant in Grand Falls, New Brunswick. This individual will be responsible for revenue and profit growth of programs and services in targeted accounts (food and beverage processing, light manufacturing, and institutional). This position will provide support to clients in Grand Falls, Moncton and Fredericton, NB and surrounding areas.
Using a consultative sales approach, the successful candidate will build relationships with existing customers by executing system assurance programs that meet their key business needs. Additionally, with strong account leadership, convert strategic competitive accounts and sell new technologies to current customers.
- Execute strong team leadership by coaching and training other District Reps, championing corporate initiatives, and by planning and leading portions of District Meetings
- Generate and execute sales plans and strategies to close new opportunities within existing customer base, and in major competitively held accounts, to meet defined territory profit increase goals
- Work closely with large, strategic current and prospective customers to understand business needs and recommend continuous improvement and innovation plans that will maintain and grow sales within assigned territory
- Develop strong relationships with key stakeholders within current and prospective customers, including plant or facility executives
- Engage in problem solving by performing system analysis, interpreting data, and provide written recommendations to ensure customer operations are performing at optimal levels
- Demonstrate the ability to stabilize jeopardy business in large, strategic accounts
- Bachelor's degree (in Engineering - chemical, mechanical, industrial, or Life Sciences - biology, chemistry, etc. preferred)
- Five years of technical sales or field sales support experience
- Possess a valid Driver's License and acceptable Motor Vehicle Record
- Able to travel to the US for business purposes
- Proof of Covid-19 Vaccination will be a condition of employment
- Immigration sponsorship is not available for this role
- Water treatment or specialty chemical industry experience preferred
- Working knowledge of boilers, cooling towers, and wastewater treatment systems preferred
- Training programs are held in the field and virtually. Based on your skill level and experience, topics covered may include technology, product, service, business and industry acumen, direct coaching and mentoring, sales management and leadership
- Overnight travel will be required
Thank you in advance for your interest, only individuals deemed to have the skill set and experience to fit the role will be contacted.
Lock Search Group is a National Executive Recruitment firm with a dozen offices in Canada, a staff of more than 50 Consultants and Associates, and expertise in 11 major disciplines. Our mission is to provide exceptional Recruitment and Consulting Services to clients and candidates. We apply our experience and expertise to deliver solutions with a personalized approach that focuses on clients’ needs and candidates’ goals.